Technical Project Lead (m/f/d)
We're now looking for a Technical Project Lead (m/f/d) in full-time to join us on our mission.
Goal notifications in real time!
We provide Europe's fastest football app with over 15 million downloads. TorAlarm is easy to use and informs you within seconds about the most important happenings on and off the pitch.
What you will do:
- Leading and managing a highly motivated tech team
- Drive implementation and improvement of apps and backend services forward
- Ensure stability and reliability of our products
- Rollout updates on iOS and Android
- Identify and solve technical issues on a high quality level
- Coordinate cross-functional projects with multiple teams
You are an absolutely motivated and communicative team player who likes to take on responsibility and manage projects in all stages with following skills:
- Experienced in working with cross-functional teams and leading IT-projects
- Highly familiar with agile project management
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Understanding of Server- and IT-infrastructure and requirements (compute, storage, network)
- Experienced with managing relational databases
- Understanding of software testing
- Familiar with version control systems (GIT)
- Experienced with JSON & REST
- Familiar with Linux Operating System
- Basic understanding of Mobile development (Android, Java, Kotlin, Swift)
- Fluent German and English skills
- Passion for football!
- A great product, exciting projects and varied tasks in close cooperation with a cool team
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication
- Long-term perspectives in a motivating and uncomplicated startup working atmosphere, where you can bring in your own ideas
- Modern office in the heart of Düsseldorf
- Latest MacBook Pro and a smartphone of your choice
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events, kickers, darts, drinks & co.
Be part of TorAlarm!
Please send your detailed job application to office(at)toralarm.com. Your contact person is Ms. Buket Bulut.